Are You Ready To
- uncover and release both conscious and unconscious blocks that are holding you back?
- surrender the old "story" of your life in place of a new one that is in alignment with your goals and vision?
- tap into the infinite wellspring of Love, Intelligence, and Power that is the very core of who you are?
- take inspired action to manifest and experience your goals and dreams?
I'm on a mission to help spiritual explorers everywhere navigate new perspectives, release resistance, and say sayonara to their struggles, so they can reignite their spark and experience more ease, joy, and inner peace. My passion is guiding you to navigate life’s challenges successfully, with time-tested insights and proven tools, because the world needs you to unleash your awesome.
My unique background combines over 20 years of "real world" business experience with spiritual insight and understanding of the deep inner work required to achieve meaningful life transformation.
I have walked the path to journey from living in my head to living from my heart so that I can share my unique gifts with the world, so I know what it takes to align with my inner wisdom and shed limiting beliefs that kept me playing small for many years.
You're Here for a PurposeMy favorite movie of all time is Frank Capra’s It’s a Wonderful Life. I still remember first seeing that movie as a child and being intrigued by the idea of how very different the world could be if one person hadn’t been born.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the movie, while going through a rough patch, George Bailey, the movie’s hero, believes everyone in his life would be better off if he’d never been born. And through angelic intervention, he is given the gift of seeing just how his life – which he thought was a failure – had powerfully touched and benefitted more lives than he could have imagined. By sharing his gifts and talents in his own unique way, his life had touched his community in ways that he had never before understood. And if George hadn’t been born, or hadn’t decided – through fate and circumstance – to share his unique talents with the world, thousands of lives would have been negatively impacted.
We often go through life thinking we don’t make a difference. I know I’ve been there. And if we don’t utilize and share the gifts we came here to share, we leave a hole in the fabric of time that can never be repaired because there will never be another exactly like us who can share their gifts exactly as we can. Because Infinity does not repeat Itself.
That’s why I’m so passionate about helping people share and express their gifts and talents with the world, as only they can, because it’s a loss for all of us when we don’t.
I've Been ThereI've experienced the soul crushing monotony of jobs that didn't feed or sustain me at the deepest levels of my being. Sure, they paid well. And they were the types of jobs that I "should" have given my Wharton MBA.
I was "successful" by any standard definition of the word. Yet something was missing. I wasn't fulfilled. I knew that there had to be more to life than working 12-16 hour days and coming home so exhausted that I didn't have energy for anything else.
My analytical left brain argued valiantly for why this was the right path for me, while my soul longed for more. Fear, doubt and worry were constant, albeit unwelcome, companions as an internal debate raged within me on my "right" path.
The internal conflict became so great that I physically made myself sick and ended up in the hospital for the first time in my adult life.
I knew there had to be a better way, and that this was a call to go deeper into my spiritual practice, deeper in the embodiment of the spiritual principles that I knew so well in my head, to go deeper in engaging my heart (which wasn't necessarily the most comfortable place for me to be) as well.
And in the process of going deeper I finally surrendered to what I felt called to do – to help others release their own blocks to following and living Soul's call so they can unleash their awesome.
Need Some Support on Your Journey?I can support you on your journey in several ways:
- Join SoulologieSM, my new Facebook community for spiritual explorers.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel which features affirmative prayer, affirmations and guided meditations to support your spiritual practice and help you consciously connect with your inner wisdom.
- Download my free eBook, 6 Simple Steps to Unleash Your Awesome." In this eBook, I share some simple steps to help you reconnect with and start living your awesome.
- Check out my blog for the latest insights and inspiration. I regularly post content to help you navigate your own spiritual journey so you can stop thinking about spiritual concepts and start living them.
- Request your complimentary, no obligation, 30-minute Unleash Your Awesome coaching session. If you feel inspired to something bigger, and are uncertain about the what and how of it, I can help. If you're ready to commit to the bigger yes that's already inside you, and release the mental and emotional blocks that are keeping you from moving forward, contact me to request your complimentary, no obligation Unleash Your Awesome coaching session now.
If you're ready for more, I can also support you through my premium services:
Download Your Free eBook!
Are you ready to unleash your awesome? Sign up below to receive a free download of Sumaiya’s 6 Simple Steps to Unleash Your Awesome eBook. You’ll also receive other free content to keep you inspired!