May 19, 2016
There is not God and you, but God is ever manifest as you and this is the oneness which assures you of infinite good. God is the Life, Mind, Body and Substance of individual being, therefore nothing can be added to any individual, and true prayer is the constant recognition of this truth. ~Joel Goldsmith

Nothing Can Be Added

Inspiring Quote: “There is not God and you, but God is ever manifest as you and this is the oneness which assures you of infinite good. God is the Life, Mind, Body and Substance of individual being, therefore nothing can be added to any individual, and true prayer is the […]
May 15, 2016
Your perception of good does not come through "right" thinking but in the understanding that only Good is. ~Margaret Laird

Perception of Good

Inspiring Quote: “Your perception of good does not come through ‘right’ thinking but in the understanding that only Good is.” ~Margaret Laird Your task is not to choose “right” thinking and avoid “wrong” thinking; avoid “bad” and seek “good.” As you understand that only Good is, and move away from […]
May 12, 2016
"There is but one Ego." ~Mary Baker Eddy

One Ego

Inspiring Quote: “There is but one Ego” ~Mary Baker Eddy When we stop fighting and resisting the ego and recognize that it is simply an expression of Divinity revealed at our current level of awareness, we create space for a shift in understanding to occur.
May 8, 2016
That which cannot be conceived by the mind does not exist for it. ~Arthur Corey

Conceived By the Mind

Inspiring Quote: “That which cannot be conceived by the mind does not exist for it.” ~Arthur Corey Are you limiting Good by your concept of good?
April 9, 2016
"Since the first man turned his face from the clod, rose to his feet and proclaimed "I am," the universe has silently awaited his conscious cooperation with it." ~Ernest Holmes

Conscious Cooperation

Inspiring Quote: “Since the first man turned his face from the clod, rose to his feet and proclaimed ‘I am,’ the universe has silently awaited his conscious cooperation with it.” ~Ernest Holmes   You’re either consciously cooperating with the Universe or unconsciously blocking it. You get to decide your path. What […]
March 27, 2016
"Seeing yourself as needing to be enlightened will rob you of enlightenment." ~Margaret Laird

Enlightenment is Already Within You

Inspiring Quote: “Seeing yourself as needing to be enlightened will rob you of enlightenment.” ~Margaret Laird   Practice: When you go looking for something, it implies that you don’t have it. Take time today to recognize that all you need is already within you.
February 6, 2016
Inspiring Quote: "There is a common denominator even in a smile. If you were to go into the deepest jungle or walk down the sidewalks of a great city, If you were to visit people of different cultures, using different languages, and if you were to smile at them, they will smile back at you. A smile is a common denominator. A friendly handclasp is a common denominator. An act of kindness is a common denominator. Human goodness is a common denominator." ~Ernest Holmes

Common Denominators

Inspiring Quote “There is a common denominator even in a smile. If you were to go into the deepest jungle or walk down the sidewalks of a great city, If you were to visit people of different cultures, using different languages, and if you were to smile at them, they […]
February 6, 2016
Inspiring Quote: "Many men go fishing all their lives not knowing it is not fish they are after." ~Henry David Thoreau

What Are You Fishing For?

Inspiring Quote: “Many men go fishing all their lives not knowing it is not fish they are after.” ~Henry David Thoreau What are you REALLY looking for in your life??
January 31, 2016
Inspiring Quote from Margaret Laird: "The problems that confront us in the business of daily living are not obstacles to be dealt with, but are the demands of Principle for acknowledgment."

The Demands of Principle for Acknowledgment

Inspiring Quote: “The problems that confront us in the business of daily living are not obstacles to be dealt with, but are the demands of Principle for acknowledgment.” ~Margaret Laird How are you acknowledging Principle (aka Spirit/Source/God/Love) in your life?

Holiday Gift Ideas

Looking for inspirational holiday gifts? Check out my line of spiritually-inspired gift ideas on Zazzle, including this mug with colorful I Am affirmations.

I Am Affirmations Mug

$17.05

I Am…the two most powerful words in the English language. Start your day off with this colorful reminder of the I Am presence that you are, and affirm what is true about you with every sip from your mug. This I Am affirmations mug makes a great gift for any occasion. The design wraps around the mug, so you’ll have a constant reminder of what is true about you.

NOTE: I created spiritual affirmation and other products on Zazzle to provide everyday inspiration that helps you reconnect with your True You. Home decor products listed here are affiliate links, so if you purchase anything through one of my links you’ll pay the normal price and I will earn a small commission. Your purchase will be completed on Zazzle.com when you click the “Buy Now!” button.

Zazzle regularly offers sales and promotions of anywhere from 15% to 50%, so once you’re on the Zazzle site, look on the upper right of the page for the current code and be sure to enter it on the checkout page to claim your discount!

Buy Now!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “I Am Affirmations Mug”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one + 16 =